Almost ten days have passed since the start of the sixth edition of the Automated Trading Championship 2012. Participant from South Africa is on the top of the championship standings. This competitor has a considerable precedence with equity of 30 219.00 and profit 10 455.00. The participant from Slovakia that was holding the first position minutes ago, remained down the list. With slight difference, a representative from Soviet Russia holds the third position with equity 22 489.67. However, Ukraine is very close to gain the third place.
Here is the temporary list of the top ten participants in the Automated Trading Championship 2012.
- ROMAN5 : Country – South Africa , Equity – 30 219.00
- gery18: Country – Slovakia , Equity – 23 117.20
- artcall: Country – Russian Federation , Equity – 22 489.67
- Crucian: Country – Ukraine , Equity – 21 760.45
- SAFF: Country – Russian Federation , Equity – 21 262.65
- Sensh: Country – Russian Federation, Equity – 19 303.97
- sallirom: Country – Spain, Equity – 18 873.98
- qordons: Country – Russian Federation, Equity – 18 444.31
- Equidijus: Country – Lithuania, Equity – 18 444.31
- chuliweb: Country – Spain, Equity – 17 840.16
In the widget below you may see data for the top 10 Championship participants with brief statistics. These data are part from the championship server and are constantly updating in real time. The leaders change ceaselessly, therefore this widget allows you to be aware of and follow the current situation of the competition.
Expect more detailed information about the competition, statistics, rating and further results.